Friday, April 15, 2011

Beginning...

i have wanted to start a new blog for a while.  gray is growing up so fast, and i want to be able to remember all the cute little things he does.  so i am going to treat my blog like a journal.  quick preface of my life before i begin.  i was born and raised in southern california by two wonderful parents, and with 3 younger siblings.  when i was 17 i met the man of my dreams, and we were married 2 years later in the newport beach temple, in may of 2008.  life has treated us well, and in november of 2010 we welcomed a beautiful 8 lbs 10oz little boy into our family.  he is the joy of our life, and i can't even remember what life was like without him in it.

2 comments:

  1. Lindsay-- im so glad u started a blog-- I will enjoy reading it, just as I do your mothers.
    Post lots of pictures of Gray!!!!
    love, summer
    xoxxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet linds. I will love to read it too!!!

    ReplyDelete