Sunday, July 28, 2013

newborn shoot

Okay, so I know I am a little late in posting these...but, what can I say?  My life is busy these days.  Sitting down at the computer seems like an undoable task.  But I just had to post these, because I love them.  

My Aunt Laura is a photographer, and she came and did Emma Jo's newborn shoot for me right after she was born.  I didn't get to appreciate the photos a the time, because the following day Emma Jo went into the hospital with bacterial meningitis, and well....life was not so good then.  

But, it's wonderful now:)

So I just took the time yesterday to go get these developed and put them in an album, and I love them.

I feel like the older I get (not that I'm old)...maybe more accurately, the more children I have...the more important photographs and journaling has become to me.  I feel like my kids are growing so quickly and I want to capture every moment.  

So, I am so lucky to have such a wonderful aunt who takes beautiful pictures, and is so kind to come and do them for me every so often.  

Thank you Laura...xoxo







tender moments



I love to see my children in such tender moments

One of my favorites


So my little guy...had to have his truck in the picture



our everything


No comments:

Post a Comment