Thursday, September 4, 2014

Preschool

Grayson started preschool yesterday.  He was so excited!  It was so precious.  We have been talking about it for weeks now, and he finally got to go yesterday.  I wasn't going to put him in this year, because I am not ready to let my baby boy go to school, but he kept asking to go every time we passed a school.  I signed him up for Tiny Tots through Yorba Linda, and he goes MWF from 12-3.  Kyle was able to stay home and take him with me yesterday, which was so nice of him to do.  It was such a big day for Gray, and I was so happy he could be there.  We took lots of pictures, and I couldn't WAIT to pick him up.  I was nervous when I got there because I could see all the kids, but Gray was not with them.  I wasn't sure where he was.  When I got in the classroom I saw that he had some sweat pants one.  I guess he had an accident about 5 minutes before school ended.  We talked about it, and now he knows…."What are you going to do when you have to go to the bathroom at school??"…."Tell Mrs. Shelley!"  I am so excited for him.  I know that it will be good for him.  I am so excited because he is so  excited.  It was a big day, but it went great.  I really like his teacher so far.  She is very sweet. 

My baby is in school.

How does that happen?

The only up side is that I get to have special one on one time with my baby girl.  I have never been alone with her, so I am excited to make her feel special.   

Life changes.

A lot faster than I would like it to.

I wish they would just stay small with me forever…



We took him to a special breakfast at the Pancake House, and he got waffles with strawberries and whip cream










Mrs. Shelley


Our Precious Girl

2 comments:

  1. Aww, how exciting for him! He is so cute. I hope he has lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so happy! What a big boy! Glad to hear the day went smoothly. I was thinking about you guys on Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete